1.1 ABOUT THE COOKIES POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
The organization SUGAR GLOBAL TRADING SL., with CIF: B42727875, has the status of Responsible for the Treatment, with registered office for this purpose at C/ Chile, Number 4, Building 2, Ofic 41 CP 28290 - Las Rozas (Madrid)
1.2 DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR USE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the browser when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Please note that using our website with cookies disabled may cause the website to not work properly, and that in certain areas it gives errors.
The types of cookies used by our organization according to the "Duration Time" of cookies, are the following:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies only work during the browser session, being deleted once that session ends.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can last from a few minutes to several years.
According to the"Offered Service" de las cookies:
- Technical Cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, are essential for you to navigate the website correctly. They ensure that the page is displayed properly.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and behavior made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing is analyzed anonymously on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. This cookie offers its responsible for aggregated, anonymous information (without personally identifying the user) and statistical information.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the user's navigation and interests, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to show products and / or services when visiting an external website with the express consent of the user.
According to the "Ownership" of the cookie:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's browser from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user's browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. We use these cookies (called third-party cookies) to display on other websites our personalized advertising, never from third parties. You can opt out of these cookies in your browser settings below in this Policy.
1.3 REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES BY BROWSER TYPE. WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your browser by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
In addition, in your browser you can activate the incognito or private mode, to delete cookies and browsing history once your browsing session ends. Refer to your browser's help to access this mode.Revocation and deletion of cookies (by service offered)
We relate the links to the own systems enabled by each of the external providers for the deactivation of their cookies (links to the third-party cookie policies present on the website must be included, allowing the user to deactivate them more easily):
To opt out of the use of Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
To opt out of the use of Adobe Analytics cookies: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
To opt out of using our company's advertising cookies offered on other websites: http://info.criteo.com/pjl/privacy/informations?infonorm=3&partner=11133&campaignid=38715
1.4 CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
In compliance with current regulations, we inform you that this website uses both its own and third-party cookies for various purposes.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the website, other cookies (Analytical Cookies) allow you to offer an experience on the website depending on your navigation. In no case are personal data stored through these cookies (technical and analytical) and do not require the express consent of the user.
The user is guaranteed that, in no case, they will be used for another use other than that indicated.
Cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website.
1.5 COOKIES USED. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
In order to provide you with as much information as possible, we proceed to detail the use of the cookies that this website uses.
The cookies we use on this website are the following:
|sugarglobaltrading.com||_ga||2 years||Identify users|
|_gid||24 hours||Distinguish users|
|__atuvc||1 year||To make sure the user sees the updated count if they share a page and return to it|
|_icl_current_admin_lenguage||24 hours||They allow navigation in several languages|
|_icl_current_lenguage||24 hours||They allow navigation in several languages|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session||Checking if cookies are enabled|
|slimstat_tracking_code||24 hours||Web Visit Tracking|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests|
Third party cookies we use
|gstatic.com||CONSENT||20 years||Information from user social networks|
|NID||6 months||Store information about preferences|
|_ga||2 years||Identify users|